If required, isoplus can provide technical system documentation for all delivered materials and can prepare drawings of the piping and alarm systems for inclusion in the overall project documentation. Such documentation is constantly subject to the isoplus Group quality system and thus contributes to the provision of trouble-free district heating for many decades to come.
Documentation will be provided on prior agreement and can include the following elements:
• General system, material and performance descriptions for isoplus products.
• Technical data and dimensions of the materials and products supplied.
• Instructions on the transport, storage, excavation, installation, insulation and jointing of all isoplus system components supplied.
• ISO 9001 documentation.
• Any required material hand-over certificates or manufacturer’s and quality certificates.
• Digital surveillance system – function description, operating instructions, start-up and hand-over protocol.
• Alarm system drawing showing the system components installed.
• Pipeline layout plan indicating all necessary static calculations for the system.