isoplus has formulated the following objectives:
”We will be the sector’s preferred supplier by providing products and services
which our customers perceive as being the best in the industry.”
”We will ensure that our customers see us as being an environment-conscious company
and partner that constantly leads the way in developing environmentally sound
and sustainable products and production methods.”
Quality assurance (QA) has always been of paramount importance to the isoplus Group. To ensure continuous quality assurance at the very highest level, all our products are presently certified to ISO 9001.
Our QA systems cover all company processes, including production, planning and design. Product installation is also covered when performed by isoplus.
Our quality engineers constantly ensure that everything goes according to plan and also contribute to determining and calculating higher safety margins than stipulated in applicable standards for certain system components, thereby compensating for possible on-site shortcomings and/or inaccurate component use.
The isoplus Group does not merely comply with the European standards EN 253, EN 448, EN 488, EN 489 and EN 13941, we go a step further, thus ensuring even higher quality.
Before any raw materials are used, they receive production release approval on the basis of a comprehensive incoming goods inspection in accordance with EN 253. In addition, samples are regularly taken for laboratory analysis. Our approved suppliers must be certified in accordance with the guidelines contained in ISO 9001 and must be capable of providing all required and necessary test certificates.
During production, and on completion of a work process, all our employees are required to check their work in relation to current work descriptions and quality plans. Continuous testing and inspection by independent quality control agencies ensure that all our QA systems and guidelines operate as intended.
In short, isoplus is committed to only providing products and services that are controlled by means of a quality and environment management system which complies with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and which also contains guidelines that ensure and maintain a safe work environment in our company.
The company is committed to regularly assessing the need for further education and training among all our personnel, thereby increasing the motivation and job satisfaction of individual employees.
We constantly adapt our product range, and the production methods and technologies we use, to technological developments and industry requirements concerning the management of quality, the environment and the work environment.
We have a clear policy to:
• Create a company in which employees are motivated to propose new ideas and suggest improvements while actively participating in the company’s efforts to improve quality and environment protection.
• Comply with current legislation, regulations and standards, and – with respect to our quality and environment management system – to be at the forefront of new developments.
• Ensure continuous improvements and to prevent pollution within the company.
• Ensure the continued education and training of our employees, thereby ensuring that their qualifications are adapted to current requirements and future market demands.
• Ensure continued consistency between our quality and environmental objectives through annual audits and adjustments to our policies and goals.
• Ensure openness in matters concerning our quality and environmental policies and that our attitudes and objectives are readily available to our customers, suppliers and other business partners.
We comply with the guidelines contained in ISO 14001 and ensure that current environmental regulations are observed throughout the isoplus Group.
One compelling reason for doing so is that our Austrian-based parent company is located in an environmentally sensitive area where production must meet particularly stringent national and local environmental regulations.
Naturally, we make the same demands on our suppliers as we do on ourselves. Our suppliers must therefore either be environmentally certified or be able to document compliance with current environmental regulations and, not least, our own environmental standards.
Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to manufacture pre-insulated piping systems without producing small amounts of waste material.
isoplus has, however, purposefully organised its production processes so as to ensure least possible impact on employees and the environment. Among other things, this has been achieved by:
• Adopting specific work environment plans for individual production employees and individual factories.
• Using C-pentane - the most environment-friendly blowing agent currently available for foaming purposes.
• Minimising the use of packaging materials and avoiding unnecessary packaging.
Thanks to such measures, isoplus has succeeded in reducing its production of waste materials to extremely low levels. The company has also adopted waste handling and disposal procedures which minimise environmental impact.
Cured foam components are delivered to incineration plants or other approved disposal sites.
Fluid foam components are collected by local waste disposal firms which are approved for handling toxic wastes.
No solvents are used in our production processes.